INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies prior to navigation.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies, and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and for the correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the web server can remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest them, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies require the informed consent of the user, while technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are five different groups of cookies:
- Analytical cookies collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies track visits from other website with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Third-party cookies collect information about the user’s personal preferences and selections (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies are strictly necessary for the use of the website and provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: a technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- _lang: a technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: a technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether or not the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: a Google Analytics cookie that enables the control function of unique visits. This cookie is installed the first time that a user enters the website through a browser. When this user returns to the site with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser will it be considered a different user. Expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the requested speed – the limitation of the data collected in the sites with the highest traffic. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete history from
exploration when leaving.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#:~:text=To%20delete%20cookies,box%2C%20and%20then%20select%20Delete.
Firefox Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, and Start of active session.
4. Using the “Time interval to erase” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Preferences tab of Firefox, see Tools > Options > Privacy > History.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/
1. Select the Safari | Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way Opera handles them and
both their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera, click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.