- USER INFORMATION
GRUPO GENIADABAR, S. L., hereinafter referred to as the DATA CONTROLLER, is the Data Controller of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for which the following information is provided:
Purpose of data processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations intended for this processing include:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications.
- These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and are related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a commercial agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests, or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Legal basis for the processing of data: the consent of the interested party.
Criteria for the conservation of data: personal data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose for which the data is processed. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, the data will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction.
Data communication: No data will be given to third parties, except under legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and your limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the control authority (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: GRUPO GENIADABAR, S. L. Avenida Ronda de Nazaret 9 bajo – 46024 Valencia, Spain. Email: email@example.com
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or form used to download, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to fulfil their request by the provider, the inclusion of data in all other fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of this data.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs and expressly guarantees that users’ personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that it will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the User whenever it makes any type of transfer of personal data. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In the event that some of the data is missing, we cannot guarante that the information and services provided will be completely customised to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
As set out in the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with all of the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data, and manifestly complies with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented all appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of its Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they may exercise these rights.